Instagram

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

dreams

last night was a troubling night for me... i had the weirdest dream that i was in waikiki with my friends and my gf... it was a great day out in waikiki beach... underneath the palm treas and perfect weather... i specifically remember her wearing a pink cover-up (cuz i know that's her favorite color) and the weather looked as great as this:

Waikiki - Where Nate and I got engaged

then suddenly, trev (yeah trev u were in my dream) tapped my shoulder and told me to look towards where the Hyatt hotels are and my eyes just went into shock... behind the hotel i saw a massive tidal wave


i'm talking like 2010 size tsunami going well over the hotels... it was one of those "i'm fucked" kind of looks on my face... and first thing i could think of was to warn my gf!!! so i turned around and tried to find her... i saw her playing in the sand next to the water and i called her... i specifically remember calling out "babe" and she couldn't hear me.. (maybe cuz there a bunch of other gf's with the same name on the beach) so i yelled out "LENA!!!" and she finally turns to look my way... and as i finally call her... behind her was ANOTHER tsunami!!! so here we are... she's looking at the tsunami behind me stunned and i'm looking at the tsunami behind her stunned...

then the world went into slo motion... kinda like in WANTED when the assasin's take the environment in to understand the best course of action... my world went into slo motion as well... what do i do? run for cover? well there was no cover... run towards lena becuase i know she can't swim... then i was afraid that what would happen if we got separated... so i then thought to find a life jacket for her and then hold on to her tight...

all the different scenarios played out in my head and next thing you know... i wake up before i even have time to react...




weird dream huh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha, you nose me

naignon