Instagram

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Geek Out

This takes me back to my geek days when I would scour the internet for tech deals on the latest and greatest gadgets for my computer. I don't even use my super awesome 24 inch monitor anymore in stead I replace it with 2x 21 inch LCD's (maybe I should bring it back since I never use it for anything else)

anyways, thanks to a little savvy talking and a very generous warranty, Logitech customer support was very kind to replace my defective G7 Laser Gaming Mouse with dual Lithium Ion Batteries

http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/78164_logitech_g7.jpg
the right click pretty much puttered out. Everytime I click on something, it instead double clicks resulting in a lot of annoyances when using my desktop.

And as an added bonus, my mouse being no longer in production they have to send me the closest thing possible... and what is it?



The Logitech MX Performance Series

http://www.brightsideofnews.com/Data/2009_8_19/Logitech-laser-rats-now-work-everywhere-glass2c-marble-included/Logitech_Anywhere_MX_675.jpg

the one on the left....


**drools**

No comments: