Instagram

Sunday, May 23, 2010

GLEE IN CONCERT IS SO AWESOME!!!

MAN!!! that had to be the BEST concert ever!!!! total fan-favorite songs and just so awesome watching them LIVE

here's where me and lena sat... we were center stage up on the mezzanine:


johnny i'm sure u'll be glad to hear a new journey song on glee

and as for my FAVORITE performance was an unplayed song yet on tv... it was a tribute to lady GAGA



i chose a closer video from their performance in phoenix... the only thing missing in here is that Michael Chang was performing in our version of the concert but i guess he didn't perform on their first city but Bad Romance was the best performance of the show!!!!



Vocal Adrenaline showed up...and even my hated Jesse St. james made a cameo appearance... and of course sue and shuster were just video appearances but still put up some great laughs


interesting story is that although I printed out two copies of the tickets... reminded myself every day to get them with me... me and lena left our tickets at the hotel... D'OH!!!!

luckly at the gibson theatre we showed up at Will Call and they reprinted out tickets for free... and now we have legit tickets instead of that shit that ticketmaster makes us print out... (time to go into the scrapbook)

i'm so glad i got to spend it with lena =)

definitely a highlight of the year!!!!

No comments: