Instagram

Monday, May 17, 2010

My cool dream

Saturday night i had one of the coolest dreams ever. I had a dream that me and Lena got to ride in a car with Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgTaa7oH8BjTzUMpT47-sKekU4W2_MYirWrtQXe2-8pqnW0IwU7F6LnWYJFfKjOk-VuDYb9A02B8WfV1nRS47JH1p2ffVKD9C6OWuW5dzZO5P0Pxb49RcIKqm9HvdVwtQ6qExmBBw/s400/kobe+and+Vanessa.jpg

why? i have no idea. i think they were picking us up to go get some coffee and just hang out together (y'know... like when u win a contest and get to have a date with some dream-girl celebrity? yeah... this is my dream) and man!!! it was so cool!!! he even let me ride shotgun!!! lena and vanessa were sitting in the back seat and kobe was driving... then... the coolest thing happened!!!

he autographed all my my Kobe stuff... he autographed my Kobe Bryant #8 Jersey, my Kobe Bryant #24 jersey, my Lakers Championship Hat, and my Kobe Bryant Rookie Card (i regretted in my dream for not having a basketball with me) but he autographed everything else!!!! i even asked him to autograph my lakers hat twice because he signed the top part and it wasn't that visible because it was black on black so i asked him to autograph under the bill...

man... having Kobe Bryant's signature would go up there with my Signed Football with Jerry Rice, Terrell Owens, Ricky Watters, George Siefert, Deion Sanders, Ken Norton Jr., and Steve Young.... also up there with my signature Nolan Ryan baseball....
http://spotlightauthentics.com/Kobe%20Bryant%20Autographed%20Jersey%20Sig%20Enlarged.jpg

*sighs* what an awesome dream... i woke up with a smile on my face


OH and i almost forgot... i even asked Vanessa if she is ever not going to watch a Lakers game at home if I could have her ticket for that game... becuase never EVER in my life will i EVER be able to sit courtside at Staples Center while Kobe Bryant is still playing

then again i had this other dream that i was on the lakers playing as well... then i made some crazy shot from downtown ran to the bench and did this:

The image “http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2008/04/15/2004351853.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

haha... some people get all the luck in the world

No comments: