Instagram

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

THE BEST CANDYBAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!


ZOMG!!!! I JUST TOOK A BITE OF THIS OREO GREEN TEA Perfection and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST CANDYBAR IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

lena got this for me when she went to a japanese market here in norcal and i just ate it now (she went about a week ago) AND WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE..... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am soooooooooooooooooooo in love with this candybar... its like... perfect in every way... don't disagree until u've tried this candybar cuz DAYUM!!!!! i wanna go right now and buy hella more


EDIT: 3 minutes later... i'm done... and now i'm sad.... there is still trails of the candybar in my mouth... i don't want to drink my water or my coffee until the flavor is gone... *sighs* damn that was good

No comments: