Instagram

Monday, June 28, 2010

Travelling Pooky

As you all know... or maybe you don't... my favorite bear is Pooky from Garfield... although i love Hobbes the most... Pooky is a very close second in my Sunday Comics world...



and many of you may also know that my gf is now a flight attendant so for more than half of the week she's flying somewhere around the US and staying a nice hotels on her layovers... it wasn't my first choice... but i know that this was her dream and i made her promise me that when she does have layovers that she has to take a picture of this mini-pooky plush that she bought for me when her and i were first dating... its my way of knowing that she got to her destination safe...

From Pooky Travelling


From Pooky Travelling


From Pooky Travelling


From Pooky Travelling


From Pooky Travelling


From Pooky Travelling


From Pooky Travelling


=)

i ♥ U

No comments: