Instagram

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Best hollywood surprise....

Have I ever recommended this movie to you?



When I saw this movie 3 years ago, it turned out to be one of the best kept secrets from hollywood.  It is one of my most cherished movies and this movie gets overlooked a lot but it is in fact a very deep movie that is both very inspiring, light-hearted, and a great movie to watch on a dreary rainy day...

I will admit, the reason I watched this movie to begin with was because of my small (okay maybe not that small) crush on Vanessa Hudgens.   Yeah, i know she's like 25 years old, so sue me, she's beautiful and the fact that she can sing is what really gets me.

ANYHOW, try and look past that and if you haven't seen this movie, give it an honest watch and i promise you, you will not be disappointed.  This is no High School Musical although this movie suffered from being typecasted as such because it was released shortly after all the High School Musical movies and before Glee; also starring Vanessa Hudgens it was prejudged to be of the Disney-affair.  But this movie goes very deep and beyond anything than that, the soundtrack is great, acting is great, as well as the storyline.

in the midst of a dreary rainy day, i decided to just throw this movie on while taking care of a hobby of mine (i think at the time i was still into fixing computers) and as i watched this movie, it just kept pulling me in.   Until this day, i still can't stop listening to this song and i think Aly Michalka has a beautiful voice:



i think it's time i support this movie and go out and buy it on blu-ray or something and rewatch and relisten to it in HD video and HD sound quality.    i still don't know why i don't already own this movie.  i mean, i bought Pitch Perfect but i didn't buy this one also?   I think it's time to go surfing through amazon...




WOW!!!!  NOT RELEASED ON BLU-RAY! because it bombed in the box office..... so sad.... this movie is now truly a gem.... will be keeping my eye out for this movie if it ever releases on blu-ray..... man..... i'm sad now


No comments: